Monday, March 12, 2012

A Milestone

I was interviewed.

As an author.

By an author.

I can't tell you how validating that feels. Even though I have two books out and a number of blogs where I write regularly, I can not find it in myself to tell people I am an author. Why is that? It feels like I'm not allowed to call myself an author until .... what? Until I earn enough by writing to support myself? That means almost no one ever has been or ever will be an author. Even people who write bestsellers often have a day job.

Am I waiting until someone else calls me an author? If that's what it is, then today I am an author. (Look Ma! An author!). :D

Go check it out. You'll fall in love with The Sarcasm Goddess. Maybe you'll like me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate constructive criticism. Please be advised that I will remove any comments that are profane, rude, not on subject or otherwise inappropriate.